Gallup CliftonStrengths Development Training
HRMN and the Manhattan Area Chamber of Commerce invite you to a day full of professional development, networking and insight!
Everyone wants to reach their fullest potential. To do this, you must move your talents to performance. Through identifying and applying your strengths, Gallup studies show you are:
||As likely to be engaged at work
||As likely to have an excellent quality of life
||More productive in their role
||As likely to do what they do best everyday
Your workforce is your organization's greatest asset, yet only 33% of the US workforce is engaged according to Gallup.
Objectives of this workshop:
- Learn about the Gallup CliftonStrengths assessment and how it can help increase employee well-being and engagement
- Improve productivity and retention across your entire organization through standardized language and tools
- Understand your Strengths to help increase effectiveness in your role within the organization
Your registration includes:
Want to share this with others?
Send them this page or print a flyer!
You will also learn:
- Understand the 12 elements best predicting employee and work group performance based on credible research.
- Comprehend the different needs (basic, individual, team and growth) of workers in the workplace
- Practice how you can increase your own engagement and performance and help boost it for others through talent.
- Design a plan for integrating strengths into the company’s everyday culture to create a common language, job craft, assign partnerships and projects, develop your employees intentionally, customize recognition programs, update performance reviews, etc.
Kristen Brunkow O'Shea increases the performance of individuals and teams through Gallup CliftonStrengths, engagement, and well-being with her company O'Shea Strengths Coaching. She has moved the needle on development of strengths for corporate, nonprofit, government, and faith organizations.
Kristen proudly pioneered and championed the vision of Kansas State University becoming a Strengths-based campus. The journey of how she increased engagement, well-being and retention, and impacted a campus of more than 28,000 students is featured in the introduction of Gallup’s Clifton Strengths for Students book. Kristen was recently invited to share her inspirational story with an audience of 1,500 as the Keynote at the Gallup CliftonStrengths Summit 2018.
Kristen previously served as Executive Director of the quality of life division for the Greater Topeka Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Greater Topeka, and coordinated membership for LeadingAge Kansas an association for non-profit aging services. She has received the Rising Professional Award for the College of Human Ecology at Kansas State University for 2019.
-M.Ed. in Positive Coaching; graduate certificate Positive Psychology from the University of Missouri
-B.S. in Family Science & Human Development; secondary major in Gerontology; and a minor in Leadership Studies from Kansas State University
-Certified Gallup Strengths Coach; Top 5: Discipline - Harmony - Individualization - Responsibility - Deliberative
Great programs like this are not possible without the support of members and our sponsor partners. We'd like to thank each one for their contribution to developing great workforces in the Greater Manhattan Area.